Wednesday, January 22, 2014

new card and a layout

hello people!

i have to say i'm quite impressed with myself this week, i've made a card, a layout and 2 new videos (not edited yet...)  dare i say that my mojo has decided to come back! (i probably just jinxed it...)

anyways, i created the new card and layout for the Hip Kit Club DT call (which i'm really hoping to get on) their kits are so so yummy! and being on a DT pushed me to create on a regular basis since there are deadlines.  Send good vibes my way, would you please? i'm keeping my fingers crossed!


for this layout i figured i'd hit 2 birds with 1 stone and was inspired by the creative scrappers sketch #260

i made a video of the process of making this card and another on how to color your own ribbon.  i'll be posting these shortly.

thanks for stopping by!
Isa

No comments: