Tuesday, February 19, 2013

getting back in the game!

So i realized that i was missing being a part of a design team so over the last few months i've been on the look out and this week I applied to 3 different DT posts.  With that i started looking over my blog, knowing full well that I hadn't done a good upkeep and realized there were some layouts that (i don't think) i'd ever published. So here they are most recent to oldest.
a quick valentine's day tag that will probably be added to a card in the futur

this year's Santa layout (i'm not really liking it that much, but hey what are you gonna do about it) and yes i just noticed that i forgot the "I" in the title.  For real this is all my boys had on their list for Santa.

this is one of my favorite layouts lately.  I used one of the pictures the photographer took of my boys at my sister's wedding this summer.  photo by Joi Photography




thanks for dropping by, 
i've got something (i think) pretty cool coming up so tune back in. 
Bella


No comments: