Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PWCO Sneak peek goodness

Oh man are you guys gonna be happy with this new PWCO release.  I'm not gonna say much because i want you guys to enjoy the release on friday. After having done a couple of blog hop releases Peggy decided to go back to our old format for this one.  It will be a Chat release on the Paperworks Co blog this friday at 7 MST, you won't want to miss it~ trust me!  This will be so much fun!  i like the blog hop for all the lovely visits i got on my blog, but i also miss the chat part of the release - that's how i got to know my co-DT members and our regulars on the PWCO blog.

So to give you a little taste of what's coming here's a little sneak peek at one of my projects.

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

definitely looking forward to release night!

cabio's craft corner said...

is this paper piecing or coloring? so cool and can't wait!