Sunday, August 15, 2010

sorry...late bellarific friday

oops!  i forgot to post my card for this week's Bellarific friday, oh don't worry i sent it to Emily last tuesday i think but i hadn't had the time to do my blog post.   My mom was here for a visit this week so some things got sidetracked, like the internet, you should see how many unread posts there is in my blog reader!!!!!
YIKES!

last week's bellarific friday challenge was "bling it on", we had to use bling somewhere on our card.

I gave my card an antique feel  that i thought fit perfectly with these October Afternoon papers.
I used Ketto's cake stamp and mounted it on some sparkled cardstock from doodlebug, i also added some teal rhinestones above the blue paper and on the lace and dots of liquid pearls on the cake.
what's in it?
cs: bazzill, doodlebug
pp:  October Afternoon, girls papery
stamp: Stamping Bella - Ketto's cake
ink: memento, ranger distress (brushed curdoroy, broken china), copic (RV11-RV19-R39-W1-E50-E51)
other: Nestabilities, pop dots, lace, bling (Mark richards), liquid pearls, Heidi Swapp distress tool

Thank you so much for dropping by!
Bella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card really stood out for me among all the Bella submits this week. I just had to see your blog and what other beautiful creations you have! Love the card and the distress you added to it!

Alice said...

this is so pretty, Isabelle! love the shabby look!

pouledeluxe said...

you are so good my friend.

Karen Lynn said...

Congrats on this card being in the SNR gallery! Woo hoo! I know someone famous!