Sunday, August 08, 2010

PWCO sketch#45

well i didn't tell you this last week but i'm the one who drew up all the sketches for the month of August.
here's my take on this week's sketch.



I don't know if you're like me but when i buy new paper that's all i want to use, i tend not to go back into my older papers, which i should cause i got a LOT!!!

i just love this new collection by Echo Park, such bright colors!!!

what's in it?
cs: Bobunny
pp: Echo Park
stamp: PWCO-safari friends-Harriet the hippo
ink: memento, copic (Y17-BG15-BG93-TR65-RV06-RV13), signo white pen, copic multiliner
other: pop dots, EKsuccess and fiskars punches

thanks for stopping by!
Bella

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this, its so cute! ive just recently learnt how to interpret sketches in my own style so im loving these!

Alice said...

this is so cute!