Sunday, August 22, 2010

embracing your birthday - PWCO/SS#47

 I saw this really great tutorial on SCS this week on how to make a window card and thought "WOW! that would be perfect for this week's sketch!" you can find the tutorial here.  
here's the card i made for this week's sketch (designed by me) at Paperworks Co. 
I used some of the new Echo Park papers that are also the kit this month, absolute fantastic collection.  If you didn't get this papercard kit yet....what are you waiting for!  i'm telling you; you NEED it!  I used two sizes of Nesties to create a window frame and pop doted my image on the inside of the card for a bit more dimension. 
I love the way it turned out and will probably make more of these! 
what's in it?
cs: Bazzill
pp: Echo Park
stamp: PWCO/RAM - a surprise cheer
ink: memento, copic (E50-E51-BG45-BG49-R17-R20-R22-Y02-T08-C1-C3-C5)
other: pop dots, nestabilities, stickles, yellow pen from staples

thanks for stopping by and i love reading your comments, so don't be shy and leave me one 

Bella

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

very cool, love the dimension too :D

Alice said...

this is sooooooo adorable! love it!