Friday, August 06, 2010

Bellarific friday - paper piecing


So Stamping Bella is looking for a new Bella Babe....i would LOVE to be a BABE!!!!
When i went to Stamping Bella in June (it was awesome meeting Emily and Dena) for the Donna Downey workshop, i purchased many stamps.  And of course i've barely used them but since i've been taking part in the Bellarific friday challenges i've been using my SB stamps a lot more.

So for this card, i've actually gone back to one of my first loves, BoBunny double dot cardstock.  When i first started making cards a year or so ago I would use the double dots CS for the base of my cards, i just love the look of it.  I also just purchased some Echo Park papers and they are fantastic, such bright colors!

What's in it?
cs: BoBunny, Prism
pp: Echo Park
stamp: Stamping Bella - Cuppa tea
ink: memento, distress ink (broken china), colorbox chalk ( lime pastel), copics (E0000-E31-E35-BG0000-BG93-W1-multiliner), Atyou spica (buttermilk, lemon)
other: pop dots, nestabilities, sentiment made on my computer (font: a little pot)

thanks for stopping by,
Bella

1 comment:

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!!