Saturday, July 24, 2010

summertime, isn't it wonderful?



This card is for this week's challenge focus at Paperworks Co.  I used a gorgeous Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from our newest release, great papers...well, kind of... and i'm only saying "kind of" because the "paper" with the sky, banner and fence is actually a fabric paper from the Dear Lizzie collection.  It was just so perfect for this stamp that i couldn't resist using it.

And this is a first for me, i usually do  a  card for a specific challenge, but as i was blog surfing i found so many good challenges this week that this card actually is good for three challenges out there.  To make it even more of a multi-functional card it's also for my friend's niece's first birthday; RAM's images are so wonderful for kids.

here's a peek at the inside


what's in it?
pp: bazzill, prism, AC dear lizzie
stamp: PWCO/RAM-a new adventure
ink: memento, copic (0, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, E00, E02, E31, E35, E37, E43, E47, E49, YR65, Y21, Y26, YG41, YG91, G00, G02, G07, B0000, B00, B02, R17, R22, RV10)
other: pop dots, red stickles, kaiser pearls, nestabilities, spica glitter pen, white signo pen, fiskars corner punch

challenges i'm submitting this card to:

CAS-tastic challenges - summer theme

A Crafty Little Place - sketch

SB Trends Cards blog - pinwheels - update: they posted the challenge results last night...oops well anyways you can see my card here.

6 comments:

Alice said...

awwww.... this is super duper adorable!!! i am anxiously waiting for my stamps to get to me so that I can play! LOVE your coloring on this, just gorgeous!!! LOVE it!! did you colored the sky and grass with copics, too? very beautiful colors!

Deb Neerman said...

Awww, this is just adorable! LOVE that sweet image and those terrific pinwheels!

Karen B. said...

Such a very very cute image, and wow, your coloring is great! Love those itty bitty pinwheels too, they just say summer to me.

Rachelle Anne Miller said...

Thanks for linking to your blog Bella! I love the way you've used this stamp. The pinwheels are too cute and I love the composition!

LORi said...

Oh my my...How adorable!! Fabulous card Isabelle!! So happy you shared it with ACLP!!

Crafty Hugs - LORi

~*Joni said...

What a cute card Bella! I love that DP so much that I hoard it. ;) Perfect little scene you've created here with the most adorable image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!
~*Joni ACLP