Thursday, July 01, 2010

last project for the June papercard kit

this is my last project with the June papercard kit.  I have to tell you that i have tons left over!
to some of you this might look a little familiar, i've done a cupcake like this before, i just love the look and had to make another one with the delectable paper collection from Doodlebug.  
I also used my Martha Stewart cupcake border punch (for the first time!) and lots of sparkles!!!  on the yellow dots and lines i used a yellow spica glitter pen and on the brown lines, pink dots and cupcake tops i used some diamond stickles.  I also doodled a bubble frame.  
As of this saturday i will be doing the challenge focus so come back and check out my project!

PS:
Bella{blue} photography has been updated

thanks for dropping by, 
Bella

No comments: