Saturday, July 10, 2010

zoom...zoom...

i made this card for a friend's husband how races in Lightning Sprint which is bigger than a Go Kart.  hopefully he won't find this too childish.  I really like it...probably becasue i got to use another one of Mo's images!

I'm entering this card in Mo's challenge - beach/summer.  for me Go Karting is a perfect summer activity with the boys.
I'm also entering it in the Taylored expressions weekly sketch challenge.

what's in it?
cs: bazzill, prism smooth, BoBunny
stamp: Mo's digital pencil (zoom zoom)
ink: copics, white gel pen, spica pen
other: Smooch (illuminate)

Ciao!
Bella

6 comments:

paola said...

This is real cute, well done on the boy card, thanks for joining us this week on DP2
smiles
Paola

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I think it's perfect for a man....men are just big boys, aren't they? Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Pam W. said...

Adorable! I'm sure that any little (or big) guy would enjoy receiving this.

The Wired Angel said...

This is so creative and such a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. I hope you will come back again next week too! Hugs, Peggy x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cute card for a boy!

Jo said...

I love it, it's fantastic. Your colouring is awesome!