Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Spring

here's this week's free for all for PWCO.  i used one of the v-day stamps called "standing beneath a tree"  I have seen the pointillism technique on the web lately and i wanted to try it, i love the way it turned out, what do you think?


what's in it?
cs: Bazzill, Prism smooth, doodlebug
pp: MME
stamp: PWCO-Little loud stamp-standing beneath a tree
ink/marker: memento, copic multiliner, copic (B00, BG01, BG05, BG09, BG93, R17, RV02, RV04, YG03, YG11, YG91, YG95, G02, Y21, Y28, Y38, R00, E02, E49, E57, E71, E77)
other: liquid pearls

thanks for stopping by,
Bella

2 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hello Isabelle! This card is so cute! I love that technique! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I love the technique you used on this card! You are really getting quite good with those markers! I think I might need a lesson!!!

And I wonder why you loved that sweatshirt I was wearing???!!!
Seriously though...it is my FAVORITE sweatshirt ever!!!