Tuesday, May 25, 2010

flashback

I realized that i never posted this.  This is what i had made my mom for X-mas 2009.  i bought a paper macher box at Omer DeSerres, it's like Michaels, and covered it with some of my favorite Cosmo Cricket papers.  I also bought a pack of blank cards with their envelops that fit perfectly in the box and decorated the cards with some paper scraps and some stamped images i had received from a swap i'd done on split coast stampers.  Since i didn't have the names and company names of the stamps i couldn't use them for cards that i would've submitted for publication so i used them for this project, they were perfect because i wanted different kind of images for different occasions.



i love this "heidi" image from TGF stamps




this one is my favorite card of the bunch, i love this Penny Black stamp with the poppies and butterflies











oh yeah and this is the tag i mage for her package, loosely bases on Tim Holtz's 12 tags of X-mas.  I stamped this little gorjuss girl on some vellum and colored her with my copics on the reverse side since copics and Staz On don't mix! 


Oh and just a little reminder that Paperworks Co. is having a blog hop on May 28th

thanks for stopping by, 
Bella

No comments: