Friday, April 16, 2010

blogger award

I got a Beautiful Blogger award from my fellow PWCO DT member Jenny! thank you!!!

I was delighted to receive this award from my friend Jenny. Thank you so much!

Now I'm supposed to share 10 things about myself and pass this award on to 10 of my friends.

1. I have a great husband
2. I love Starbucks
3. I'm hooked on TV, i watch way too much of it
4. I have 2 kids, 3 if you count the puppy
5. I love all types of movies,except for horror movies
6. My favorite colours are teal and fuschia
7. I love to cook and bake
8. I'm an organized messy person, which means i can find myself in my mess but get me to clean up and i can't find a thing!
9. I need to lose between 30-40 lbs to be healthy
10. I wish I was more creative and not so unmotivated (in everything)

The 10 people I`d love to pass this award onto are:
2. Erin
4. JJ

Now it's your turn to pass it on!
Bella xxx

No comments: