Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here are some pics from the cottage.

this is the view from our deck



the right side of the beach, it looks as though there were lots of rocks but there was a decent amount of sand. there was a lot of seaweed but that didn't seem to bother the kids. the water was very cold so we didn't really go swimming but we did walk along the edge of the water.


this is the cottage we rented.

Brady going towards the left side of the beach



charlie walking on the beach


and this has got to be my favorite picture of the whole week. I took this one on one of our morning walks, as you can tell it was quite windy.


on a scrap note, i decided to apply to the Fancy Pants DT. i know my chances are slim to none, but i figure it's part of the whole process. If i want my name out there, i have to put it out there right?!

I also received my september Just Cre8 DT kit. i've already done 1 layout. i can't wait to show you, i think you will like the kit.

My friend Michelle came over yesterday and we cropped all day long. i did this little project with the august kit, i did 1 layout for the FP DT call and a layout for JC8.

here's the little project (the others you'll see in due time)


1 comment:

Claude said...

Your project is really cool!!!