Sunday, February 03, 2008

Just Cre8

Just Cre8 is looking to add 1-2 designers to their design team. Submissions deadline is Feb 12th. I sent mine in this morning. I'm really crossing my fingers on this one.

My friends, cross your fingers for me too, please...


I'm honored to have been chosen by Nathalie for the Feb scraplift a member challenge on Scrapbook Centrale, check it out here.

Here's a pic of Charlie i took this morning, he's just too cute. It's really hard to get a picture of Brady these days, he's just never still!


On another note; the Superbowl is tonight. Are you rooting for the Patriots!? I know we are!

go Pats go!!!

3 comments:

Mimi73 said...

Trop cute cet enfant!!! J'adore!

:)

Mimi

Amanda said...

What a sweetie!

Good luck with the DT at Just Cre8 -- you rock, girl!

Maria said...

oh that is such a cute photo :-)