Monday, October 29, 2007

so i want to thank everyone whose supported me through out the gr8 cre8tive idol contest at Just Cre8. Unfortunately i was eliminated during the last round, thanks to all who sent me notes of encouragement and support. I make it sound like it was the end of the world (it isn't) but i was very, very disappointed.



Today i went to the hairdresser's to get a new do. i got my hair colored brown (permanent color) this time and a new cut. I needed a change and i'm hoping this will bring me luck in my job search.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It reminds me when you colored your hair black when you were a teenager. Darker hair suits you. Good luck on the job search. Have a great day!

JoSie SenSi said...

super belle ta coupe, ça te fait bien !

MelB said...

Lookin good!!!

You know how sad I am that you didn't move on!!! We all loved your work!!!

cynthiag said...

WOW!!! T,es toute belle...

Caroline said...

nous avons la meme coupe !! ca te vas tres bien!!