Thursday, July 12, 2007

bla, bla, bla...

Ok, so last time i came to chit chat i told you that my car was declared a total loss by the insurance company. So when i came back from my mom's i sent all the papers and waited to know how much they would give me for the car. So here we are driving up to l'Annonciation to a friend's chalet last tuesday when i finally get the call from the ins. What they are gonna give me is enough to cover what was left on my car loan and i'll be able to put a cash down on a new one. While we were at the chalet we had some bad temperature (rain) so we couldn't go swimming in the lake or play outside so we took a drive to Mont-Tremblant. We happened to drive by the KIA dealer and decided to stop and see. Well I bought a CAR. The service was really great, they had everything financial done in a couple of hours and then all that was left was getting the car at the dealers. the next day when we drove back home we stopped by the KIA and picked up the car. Everything was done in approx 28hrs, and the people there were really great! I guess you are all wondering what I bought??? Well for practical purposes we needed something a little bigger because when Emilie is here whe was pretty much squished between 2 car seats. So i got the Rondo EX Premium 7 passenger. It's great because when she's not there i can just put down the last row of seats and have a decent sized trunk and when she's there i just put down 1 seat and still have room for the strollers. I got it in charcoal and it's already dirty!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

On tuesday we went to the Granby ZOO, it was very hot and humid but we had lots of fun anyways. I got some great animal shots with my zoom lens. And i'd really love to load a picture but the system keeps giving me an error. I'll post it later.

Oh yeah ! Charlie is now sitting on his own. OK so he still falls over but he can stay sitting for a good 10-15 min at a time!

2 comments:

Daniele said...

Elle est tu belle rien qu'un peu ta Rondo.....hihihihi surtout la couleur! moi j'adore la mienne,même si j'ai pas d'enfants et besoin d'autant d'espace que toi!

JoSie SenSi said...

WoohoooO!!
Bravo pour ton achat!!
J'ai hâte de voir tes photos de zoo et bravo Charlie !! :)