Saturday, April 07, 2007

04*07*2007

Well, here's what's been happening lately. The Just Cre8 website decided to extended the deadline for their Cre8tive Team call. I had wavered a bit when i first read about it because i didn't think i'd have time to finish my projects on time. When i saw they extended it by 1 week i saw it as a sign and decided to apply. The deadline is 11h59 tonight. I sent my application about 30 min ago. I'm happy with the layouts that i submitted and i altered a 20x17 canvas that was lying around my basement. The result of the canvas turned out so much better than i had imagined. They will be making their decision on April 12th, so on the 13th i'll be able to show you my projects.

My mom arrived from F'ton yesterday for the long week-end and i already leaving tomorrow afternoon. At least she got to see Charlie; God knows they grow up so fast! Emilie is also here for the week-end, so today Daphne, Nathalie and Ron came over for a lunch BBQ. Tomorrow is Easter and i'm making a lunch. Obviously my mom and her boyfriend will be there, along with my in-laws, my brother in law and his girlfriend and their 2 year old son. It's gonna be a very noisy house tomorrow, thank goodness for Advil!

Now i'm exhausted so i think i'll go to bed, but first here are a few pictures i took yesterday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabelle,

I saw your blog link on your welcome comment to me on Just Cre8. I think your work is great and your kids are adorable! Good luck on the DT contest!

JoSie SenSi said...

bonne chance pour le DT ma chère !!

Et la photo de toi est vraiment bonne :)