Sunday, January 28, 2007

what a fun day!

I had a fun day today. I went to Josee's house for a Stampin' Up demonstration. She had organized the whole thing very well. Merci Josee de m'avoir invitee! I bought 2 stamp kits and 2 punches and 2 other little things. Because my order was over 75$ i could chose a free stamps kit out of a special catalogue, so i got a third kit for free. All in all it was a good day. I had fun meeting some of the girls from the forum, some i had met once or twice like Claude and Melane, others i was meeting them for the first time (Sabrina, Danielle, Julie and Amelie) I got home later than i had told my husband and lets just say he was not very happy about it. Talk about ruining a fun day. Anyways i can't wait to get my stuff and start using them, i plan on making cards throught out the year so that when it's somebody's b-day or any other occasion i'll have one on hand .

Encore merci Josee!

2 comments:

JoSie SenSi said...

De rien ma belle!!!
Merci à toi de t'être déplacée.
Ton Charlie est tout simplement adorable, j'capote! La prochaine fois je veux en profiter encore plusssss :)

Hmmm, plate un peu comme retour à la maison ein?

Ayiio said...

Dit à ton chum que c'est moi qui voulait pas laisser partir ton p'tit Charlie :)