Tuesday, January 23, 2007

so sorry it's been a while

Ok so we had computer problems, again! it just got fixed today so here is what happened in the last week or so.

On saturday the 20th i had the pleasure of having a visit from my friend Josee and her boyfriend Christian. Well actually they came to visit baby Charlie. They brought him 2 outfits and the cutest hat. They were also very thoughtful and brought mommy a little gift; "pois de senteur" body cream from Dans un Jardin. I absolutly love that smell! Thank you Josee! Ce fut grandement apprecier!

My friend Liz was supposed to visit on sunday but started having the gastro during the night, so she'll visit some other time. However we did get the visit of my uncle and his wife, they brought Charlie 3 little pyjamas. Thank you!

I haven't been doing much in the past week (as it should be) my mom was here helping me with meals and cleaning and sterilizing bottles etc... Unfortunetly it couldn't last forever, she had to go back to work. I drove her to the airporton monday, afterwards i went to Clement to buy the bedding set for Charlie and then to l'aubainerie and Old Navy for some 0-3 months clothes and pj's, since Brady had mostly 3-6 months. The 0-3 is loose on Charlie right now, so i assume he'll be wearing that size for at least 1-1 1/2 months.

on tuesday we went to visit Daddy at the office and Charlie met a whole bunch of people. He was very good, awake but not screaming. I had made sure to go right after his feeding.

on wednesday and thursday i stayed home and on friday i went to the CLSC to get Charlie weighed. Guess what?! he gain a whole 1 lbs in 1 week. Doesn't surprise me though because he's been drinking like a little piggy!

I also had time to squeeze in a LO on thursday/friday. it's one of the 2 pages left to finish Brady's first year album. i'd like to get that done before starting on Charlie's.

Today we're going to my brother -in-law's to celebrate my father-in-law's b-day which was last week and tomorrow i'm going over to Josee's house for a Stampin'Up demo, i can't wait! i've been looking at those stamps for a while now, but i'll be really reasonnable due to the fact that i haven't received a mat leave check yet.
I'll update you sooner than next week~!

1 comment:

JoSie SenSi said...

Oooh! Donc tu t'en viens tantôt ?? (Il est minuit 34 hehehe..)
J'ai hâte de te revoir et le beau Charlie aussi !!!!!