Sunday, December 24, 2006

update

This will be a short post. on friday i had my appointment at the doctor's i'm still 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, sounds good to me!

On friday my husband came down with the gastro. Since 1am last night, i've had it as well, up until 8am this morning i couldn't even hold down a sip of water. All i can say is i can't wait for Brady to go down for his nap (...in 45 min) so the i can get my ass back in bed, Oh and in case you're wondering, my husband started having diarhea again during the night, he got up with B this morning, went out and got me some Gatorade when i was able to keep down some liquid and he went back to bed about 1 hour ago.

So with all that, i'd like to wish you all a Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

JoSie SenSi said...

Ohh s*** Isa !
J'espère que tu iras mieux sous peu !!
Reposes-toi! Ton p'tit se pointera le bout du nez bientôt !

Joyeuses fêtes ma belle !