Monday, October 23, 2006

what a week-end...

Oh boy! what a week-end, i can't say we did a whole lot but i just found it extreamly tiring. Or maybe it's the weather, all i can say is that today i feel like i could start crying at any moment, my patience is very short. Brady's cold got a lot worse during the week-end, his nose started running like a leaky faucet, and of course he doesn't "blow" his nose. So i'm always fighting with him to wipe it or succion it. This has been going on for a whole month now. I've been dealing with my cold for 1 1/2 month, it's really tough this year! To top it all off Dave (my husband) is gone to Vancouver until Thursday night.
I think i might work through my lunch and take Brady to the clinic, just so that i can be told (again) that it's only a cold and there's nothing we can do but wait it out!

I think i'll go to bed really early tonight, like 8h30 or so...
That should do me some good.

ok enough ranting for today, this is not very constructive...

No comments: