Monday, June 05, 2006

almost 1 month

Wow almost 1 month since my last entry. I'm not a good blogger... I told my boss today that i was pregnant. He was good about it, he congratulated me. So it kinda eased my mind. My first appointement is on June 14th, hopefully everything will be good. I've actually lost weight in my first 2 months, compared to my first pregnancy, i had gained weight, then again we had gone on a trip and that never helps 'cause we always eat way too well at the restaurants.

little sidebar, i'm watching Canadian Idol, and i have to say the auditions in Montreal really, really sucked!!!

Ok, so i have my first appointment on the 14th and be my calculations, they'll have to do the fetal translucency to determine chances of downs syndrome, either the week leaving or the week coming back from Europe. i'll let you guys know more when i know.

Ciao!!!

No comments: